Thursday 11 December 2014

Tiger!

So today I thought I'd share with you some great purchases I got earlier in the week from a shop called TIGER. This shop is fairly new in my city, and if you don't have one, or haven't been in one, its basically like Ikea but for smaller home items.

The things I bought are, the tall bottle at the back with the black stopper, the black perfume bottle with the squeezey pump, the round bowl with the lid and the heart shaped bowl/ring holder at the front left of the photo. The other glass items I have in this photo, are genuine vintage and have been given/bought for me over the past few years.

These are gorgeous items! They have that vintage look with the decoration in the glass, and are good quality with the glass being thick.
As you can see I'm already using the bowl, which is now for storing my bracelets, and the ring holder, well, for obviously holding rings, but I'm yet to attempt to pour perfume into the black bottle.
And I must say, considering these glass items from TIGER came to under £10 in total, I'd say they are a must for a dressing table. Or on a bookshelf in my case.

xo

What was your first impression of TIGER?
And what goodies did you find whilst exploring in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment