Friday 12 December 2014

Voodoo Weakness!

As we all know it's only 12 days until Christmas, and knowing I'll be getting some money this Christmas, I thought I'd do some browsing online, whilst on my lunch break at work, to see what I can spend the money on, and lo and behold, Voodoo Vixen know how to design a good skirt!
Virgie Ruth                                                                                                                                  Cora
Dream Team

Luella                                                                                                                                     Amelia
Aren't these skirts to die for? 
So far, I already own the amazing red skirt with the magic 8 balls on, I bought it at the end of Summer, ready to start back to college. However, I had never seen these other designs until now!
The next one on my list is definitely the black skirt with space girls all over, if I can convince the boyfriend to order it for me for Christmas that is (hehe).

Although, ideally I'd love them all, especially since the green skirt has the cutesy kitty cats all over, and the checked wool skirt would be perfect at this cold time of year.
That being said, the best thing about skirts is you can tailor them to the weather (providing it's not super windy), by adding a strappy Summer top, or a sleeved turtle neck with thick tights. Which, by the time I get round to buying them, Winter will probably be over.

xo

What're you planning on spending your Christmas money on?

No comments:

Post a Comment