Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas PinUp

This year, I was feeling on the verge of 'Bah Humbug', but this has definitely helped my holiday spirit!

I'm sure quite a few of you have already seen this bedding around. 
I had been eyeing it up for a while now, although, what was putting me off was how repetitive the pattern is, and that I already have plenty of bedding. 

However, it is currently half price in ASDA, so if you want it, get into your ASDA now, or click and collect online! (Which is what I did) Because I'm sure they are going fast, and they already are low on stock!

My last purchase of ASDA bedding had let me down, it too was a printed fabric, but the problem was that it was far too synthetic and became humid quickly whilst trying to get comfy which made it difficult for me to actually nod off, therefore I was quite sceptical about buying this, but I must say I am impressed! It is a cotton blend fabric, but it feels totally different to the previous bedding, this one is just so soft and fresh feeling, the fabric is a bit on the thin/transparent side, but it doesn't get humid, which is the main thing. Oh, and that the pinups are super cute!

So what're you waiting for? Go grab this beauty!

xo

Will you be getting this bedding, or do you have this bedding? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment