Monday 29 December 2014

Embroidered Flamingo

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
This little post is about one of my favourite presents I received, which was from my boyfriend. 
I had been swooning after this bag for a few months, however, I never ended up buying it. And luckily, my boyfriend remembered how much I had wanted it, because when he had asked me what I wanted, I never thought to even mention the bag. 
So when I opened it, I was surprised to say the least, but instantly fell in love with it.


It's by Banned, and retails about £34.99. It's a good size handbag, has plenty of compartments - two zip pockets, and two simple pockets (one is mobile sized). 
Apologises for lack of photo, the black lining made it impossible.

Anway, the embroidery is beautiful, and the detail even continues onto the back of the bag, as seen below.


The bag also comes with a removable shoulder strap, which clips on at each side of the bag. The strap's length can be adjusted too.

If you are going to be purchasing this, please note, the handles have small screws holding them, like a label will say, they do require tightening every so often.
I, stupidly, didn't read the label, so as I go to use the bag for first time, I was upset when the handle came out straight away, but after searching for the label, I realised the bag wasn't faulty at all, and the handle was really easy to fix.
After fixing the problem, I am now overly cautious and keep a small screwdriver in the bag.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with the bag, and I'm super grateful.


I did receive the Cora skirt from Voodoo Vixen (space girl skirt) from my boyfriend also, and had ordered myself two Banned cardigans, one that matches this bag, but I'll post about these soon!

xo

What goodies did you get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment